FEMALE MARTIAL ARTS JUSTICE PT.4: LOOK BOSS, NO HANDS!

A Tale of Female Martial Arts Supremacy by Kicked 72

Featuring exclusive artwork by Mad Tomy (www.madtomy.com)

Pt. 4 of 5: Look Boss, No Hands!

In the Lion's Mouth

In the secrecy of the gangster’s bunker, the young female martial artist was beginning to come back to her senses. She still had her short blue Chinese dress on and she was still shoeless: her lethal feet were only covered by a thin layer of sexy, almost transparent black pantyhose. With her perceptions still partially numb, the ruthless woman warrior felt like she was waking up from a deep and long slumber, even if she had actually only been unconscious for less than half an hour. Her haircut was very short on the sides and slightly longer on top of her head: when the young avenger opened up her feline-like green-blue eyes again, she found that a flock of her beautiful dark red hair, which had been tousled during the last stages of her fight against the boss, was partially blocking her vision, preventing her to fully realise her location. She blew the hair from her eyes and shook her pretty head, as a way of finally getting her senses back. She was so hazy that it took her a couple of seconds to realise where she actually was and to remember what happened to her. However, as soon as she cleared her head up and she understood her problematic situation, she bit her sensual lips in anger. She was in the same room in which she had blacked out after having mercilessly beaten up her hateful male opponent: she had passed out because, at the end of her impressive demolition of the mafia Boss, she had turned her back on her enemy to look for ropes with which she was going to tie up his unconscious body. As she was walking away from him, the sneaky mafioso managed to grab one of her ankles, making her trip over. As the girl was falling to the floor, she hit her head on a small marble coffee table and passed out. The young martial artist was furious with herself for letting her guard down against her arch-enemy. She always knew that a few seconds of distractions could undermine a plan that she had been perfecting for years and that she had almost completed: still, she made that fatal mistake and she was now paying the price...

As soon as she had fully regained her senses, the female martial artist noticed that she was sitting on a big metal chair which was wired to the floor right in the middle of the boss’s bedroom. Her frustration was only augmented by the realisation that she was unable to stand up and move because her hands had been tied behind the chair’s backrest. Her ankles had been tied too but to the front legs of the chair: both her hands and, most importantly, her lethal martial arts feet were pinned down and that made her momentarily defenseless. In front of her, there was the big digital screen on which the Boss used to project his disgusting sex and murder films: however, the screen was off and the room was silent, at least for the moment. In distress, the young lady thought to herself: ‘In my plan, by now I should have tied the Boss up to take him to the place where I was going to inflict him the ultimate punishment: and instead I am the one who’s being bound and in captivity!’ She was beside herself with anger. She could not forgive herself for having made such a fatal mistake when she had almost reached the climax of her revenge! She blamed her own sensitiveness, her emotions, as well as her young age. Up to that point, she had been absolutely flawless in her systematic annihilation of the Boss’s entire Mafia family: she had been an unstoppable, clear headed and devastating kicking machine. 249 fully armed men had already fallen dead at her feet and she managed to do it almost effortlessly, humiliating and torturing the Mafiosi like no-one had ever done before in history: she had been terrifyingly perfect, spreading terror and grief among her male enemies. She could not believe that the only mistake she had made so far in her path to revenge had to happen during her long-awaited confrontation with her most hated and final adversary. She had it all carefully planned and thought over. She had dreamed of killing this horrible assassin for her whole life…and she would have already done it if only she had not overestimated his state of unconsciousness after the brutal kicking that she had delivered him. ‘What a rookie!’, she said to herself, ‘I managed to fail just when I had almost reached my ultimate end…’. She felt like she was letting down her family as well as all the other victims of this filthy pig and his clan. However, she had no time for self-criticism right now: in order to get out of that situation she needed to clear her head, think rationally and resume the steely determination that had taken her so close to her final objective. She always knew the reality of what she had just proved during her previous one sided confrontation with the crime lord: she was infinitely superior to the boss as a fighter. Wherever that scumbag was hiding now, he was gravely wounded and certainly terrified of having to face her again in a fight, no matter how much bravado he was probably going to show in this situation. To finalise her plan, she only needed to get out of that difficult cul-de-sac she had gotten herself into: as soon as she could break free, she was going to reprise her destruction of her hated enemy from the exact point in which she had been interrupted. From now on – she swore to herself - nothing, not even her own feelings, were going to stand between her and her righteous revenge over the Boss.

The young woman was still caught up in her train of thoughts when she suddenly heard the sound of a hideous male voice coming from behind her chair. Before that night, 12 years had passed since she heard that voice for the first and last time: however she would have recognised it among millions of other human voices. That horrible sound had resonated within her for all her life, soundtracking her nightmares and her many moments of anguish. The female martial artist did not need to turn her head around to realise that the Boss was standing right behind her shoulders… ‘It’s wake-up time, sleepyhead!’ the big man said in a sarcastic tone as he slid the blade of a huge knife against the young girl’s slender neck. Despite being a bit unsteady from the ultra-severe kicking he had just suffered, he was towering over the sitting woman who was tied down to the chair. He was battered, swollen and even more intoxicated than before, but now he was in a position of advantage over his clearly more skilled opponent. Even if he had already lost many of his teeth thanks to the deadly face kicks of his female opponent, the big man was now smirking triumphantly: the crime lord was clearly enjoying his momentary control over the young woman who had just beaten him to within an inch of his life. After performing the sneaky move that made his female opponent fall to the floor, he had been rendered unconscious by one final kick that the young lady managed to deliver to his face just before she passed out too. The two opponents both lied down unconscious for a few minutes. Nevertheless, the boss was lucky enough to wake up just a few minutes before his superior female opponent. He immediately took advantage of the situation and tied her unconscious body to the chair that he kept in the middle of his bedroom. It was the chair to which he used to tie his sex dates so that he could rape torture them and, often, kill them to satisfy his own abominable lust. The middle-aged man was still severely weakened by the tremendous ass kicking he had received from the young female martial artist’s deadly feet: however, he managed to momentarily numb down the terrible ache he was feeling all over his body with a generous helping of painkillers, amphetamines and alcohol. He even shot himself with a heavy dose of cortisone to temporarily numb the multiple inflammations which were exploding inside and outside of his big body. That was the only way in which he could still stand and try to pose a threat to his almighty female foe whose feet were just as sexy as they were lethal. 

Still standing behind the young lady and with his knife still menacingly placed under her throat, the intoxicated criminal put one clenched fist in front of the captive woman’s eyes and spoke again: ‘Are you ready for some Q&A, little whore?’ the big man opened his hand and four little photographs fell on the floor between the girl’s nylon covered feet. She looked down to see that the Boss had found the pictures of her dead family members which she kept hidden in a pocket of her mini dress. The thought of the boss’s hands running all over her body to search her while she was asleep made her shiver with disgust. Even more unbearable was the mental image of this maniac killer manhandling the beloved pictures of his loved ones: it felt like their memory had been desecrated once again by the same horrible man who killed and abused them. However, she knew she had to keep herself together and not show any feelings while the boss kept on talking: ‘I remember killing these losers many years ago. The husband and the wife were two coppers who made the mistake of breaking my balls. I took immense pleasures in making them suffer. Obviously I took care of their children too, abusing and killing them slowly in front of their eyes. No one from that household was left alive. A nice little family massacre, I must say! – the crime lord let out an evil laugh – So why do you keep these pictures hidden in your dress? Who are these people to you? Who paid you to come after me? How is this related to this fucking dead family? Tell me bitch!’ – the Boss screamed pathetically trying to scare the young girl off. Despite the ropes holding her legs and arms, her enemy’s threats, and the blade pushing against her throat, the girl smirked confidently and quietly replied:
‘Are you sure that no one was left alive on that day, big boss man? Did you see them all die by your hand in front of you?’ – the sadistic crime boss was puzzled by the girl’s questions - ‘What do you mean bitch? Of course I have killed them all by my own hand and I enjoyed every second of it – he replied - I did a long session of raping and torturing too: I particularly enjoyed the wife and the teenage daughter I must say!’ - the man paused for a second savouring the memory and then continued – OK there was the other kid, the little daughter: she must have been 8 or 9. I would have raped and killed her too but she must have hidden somewhere in that fucking house! Anyway since we couldn’t be bothered to search for the little whore anymore, we just burned her alive with the entire place as we left! She must have turned into such a tender baby roast hahaha! Anyway she was just an insignificant detail.’  
As the maniac killer was basking in his own repulsive memories, the girl just listened with a knowing smile on her face:
‘You see, here’s the problem with you so called macho men – she said while rolling her beautiful green/blue eyes – You are so used to having everything easy in your life that you don’t even bother checking that you have done an accurate job’ 
‘What do you mean bitch?’ replied the boss in frustration, pressing the knife harder on the girl’s throat. Satisfied with having the boss already mentally wrapped around her finger the young girl said:
‘I mean that you should have taken your time searching for that little girl around the house. If you had done so perhaps 249 of your men would still be alive today. If you had taken care of that insignificant detail perhaps you would still be a mighty boss instead of a crippled man who’s just minutes away from getting crushed under my feet’ - she continued her defiant speech as the boss listened in bedazzlement – ‘Because you see, that 'insignificant detail' has grown up to be the biggest problem ever for you and for all men like you!’
‘You must be joking’ - the incredulous man said – ‘you are telling me that you are little girl? The detectives’ little daughter?’
‘Yes, I am that little girl. I managed to hide away in a secret safe spot while you were slaughtering all my dearest ones. From my hiding place I have seen you doing it all with my 9 years old eyes. Since that day, I have been only living for this moment: I have trained my body and my feet for years to become unstoppable weapons of destruction for this purpose only. Yes, I am that girl and all the women whose lives you have ruined in your hideous career too. Tonight I will do justice for all your victims, for my family and for myself. I will show you no mercy. And remember I am a woman, not a stupid man like you: I will take care of every 'insignificant detail' in my work: I will make sure no one is left alive when I am done’

The Boss was still taken aback by the surprising revelation. Not only he had just learned that the almighty exterminator of his entire clan was nothing but a girl who was barely in her twenties…but she also was the only unexpected survivor of one of his most notorious massacres! The last time he had seen her she was a little child playing with dolls and now there she was: an all-powerful men killing device coming in the shape of the most beautiful woman he had ever met. Shame that this sexy killing machine was being unleashed on him.
‘Ok, ok, I have to admit that so far you have done an impressive job for a girl’ – the crime lord replied, trying to muster what was left of his macho bravado – ‘But I have very different plans for tonight. First of all, I’d like to thank you for giving me this chance to complete some unfinished business from many years ago. Tonight I will send you to join the rest of your annoying cop family in hell. I will do it slowly, and this time I will take care of all details, as you suggested. You will be raped, mutilated and killed by me in the same way I did with your sister and your mother. I should have done it with 9 years old you too, but it’s never too late to off a whore forever isn’t it?’
The boss laughed heartily, taking a pause from his disgusting speech. Then he continued ‘I’d also like to thank you for getting rid of all my useless henchmen. By dying shamefully under the feet of a single unarmed woman they proved to be weak and unworthy of their role in my family. As soon as I will be done with you I will move to the east and form another gang with much better sicarios: I have a lot of money left and I can buy just anyone. I will make sure that this time my gang will not left any child alive on the scene of our future crimes, especially little girls. So thank you for all the above, stupid bitch, but now it’s time for you to do what all women are born to do: suck my dick, give me pleasure and then die’
The girl was unimpressed by the boss’s words and replied: ‘Do you really think you are much better than your henchmen big boss? You are the one who’s going join his family members in the undignified part of hell where all the Mafiosi who have been humiliated under the feet of a woman are spending their eternal punishment in shame. C’mon we both know how this is going to end: just take a look at the mirror’ she nodded towards one of the many full figure mirrors which were adorning the room. ‘Look at the state of your face and then look at my face! – the martial arts girl continued – I’ve just reshaped your ugly features with my feet and demolished most of your body too: I won’t even mention what my feet did to your groin. By the way, are you sure you still have a functioning dick to suck let alone carry out any form of raping? Hahaha, Face it, you are only standing up because you have taken every drug and medication you could lay your hands on. On the other hand, you haven’t managed to land a single blow on my face or body: I am firing on all cylinders and ready to fight. How do you think this is going to end? Very soon you are going to be on the receiving end of my kicks again: my feet are already itching in anticipation. With your cowardly trick you only managed to postpone your execution for a few hours, big man. I’ll make sure I’ll carry it out as planned. It was easy to kick your ass the first time and it’s going to be even easier in a matter of minutes…and this time I’m going to take it to the end. Get ready to suffer and die by my feet!’
The Mafioso knew that the defiant girl was absolutely right: he had been demolished already and his entire body was a wreck. His face was unrecognisable and he knew it would take a lot of very expensive plastic surgery to make him look barely human again. However, he could not understand his female opponent’s confidence in that situation: after all, she was tied to the chair and currently under his control! This was sending him into a further state of denial and confusion: his stupid macho psyche was still unable to cope with the fact that a woman, whom he barely remembered as a little defenseless child, had brought total destruction to his organization, killed all his most ferocious men and had almost beaten him to death…and now, despite being captive she still had attitude and defiance to burn! He started feeling some sort of admiration for this ruthless female warrior. However he had something in mind which – he was sure – was going to break this incredible woman’s spirit. 
‘You certainly have a way with your mouth other than with your feet, young woman: I am impressed’ – the man said, desperately trying to recover some authority over the captive girl – ‘You should thank me for giving you the chance of becoming such a determined and skilled bitch by killing your useless family. If you hadn’t annoyed me so much I would have asked you to join my new gang: I could think of many ways in which those pretty and deadly feet of yours could be used to my advantage. Unfortunately, I will just rape and kill you instead and go my own way. But before that I have a something I want to show you.’ The man grabbed a remote control and switched on the big screen placed on the room’s wall. ‘I have prepared a very exclusive screening from my personal collection for you. I use these movies to turn me on, you know what I mean, before I get to meet whores like you. I never share this footage with anyone but I will make an exception for you with this special video: I guess you must be very familiar with the story and the actors’ the man paused to let out a cruel laugh. By this point the girl had completely understood which footage he was talking about. A cold shiver travelled through her body as the boss continued ‘It’s quite an intense viewing but beware! – the man said menacingly pushing the blade of the knife against the soft skin of the girl’s slender neck – ‘If I catch you with your eyes closed even for just one second I’m going to fucking slit your pretty throat! – the man pushed the blade tighter against the girls neck almost cutting her smooth skin -  You have to watch it all, whore, this is for your eyes only! Ok let’s start!

The Boss pressed play on the remote control and the footage started rolling on the big screen in front of them: seeing the opening sequence, the girl felt her heart sinking inside her for a second. She recognised her childhood home on the screen: however the action which was going in that familiar setting was absolutely dreadful. To her horror, she was being shown the rape, torture and massacre of her own family which had been caught on tape by the gangsters. 11 years before – from her hiding spot -  she had seen it all happen in front of her little girl’s eyes: those images and those screams had been haunting her forever. Witnessing those scenes completely reconfigured her mind, her soul and her life. Since the day of the slaughter, she had never seen those horrid scenes again. Now the boss was gleefully showing her the footage of her family’s atrocious slaughter. He wanted to break her spirit and, simply, revel in his cruelty. ‘Watch! Watch it all again bitch! Let it all sink in. There might be some details that you have missed the first time around, hahaha!’ – the criminal maniac reinforced his words with a malevolent laugh – ‘This is just one of the videos I use to get myself ready for sex. Sometimes I even masturbate to these nice scenes. To watch your dearest ones die atrociously by my hand just turns me on. Can’t you see? The greatest tragedy in your life is just jerking off material to me when I get bored. This is the worth of your family’s life to me and you came here to revenge these weaklings? Hahaha, what a losing game you are playing. I’ll tell you more: since my security cameras are filming everything that is happening in my rooms and around the villa, you will soon be part of my collections of videos too. I will enjoy wanking to this new snuff movie starring me raping and killing you whore!’ By humiliating her and making her relive the immense tragedy that traumatised his superior and undefeatable female opponent, the Boss was trying to regain his position of unjustified privileged over her. He was doing it with sadism and brutality, hoping to weaken the spirit of this fearless woman warrior. However, his strategy was once again useless: the young female martial artists knew the man’s game perfectly. To win this psychological battle she had to resist her emotions. Despite the pain that the terrible spectacle that she was forced to watch was causing her, she knew that she could not afford to show the slightest sign of weakness to the Boss. Also, she knew that she could not let her feelings take the best of her once again on that night: she had already made one mistake that caused her current trouble. Her path to revenge had been very easy up to that point but she was aware that sooner or later she had to face some form of hardship during her righteous journey. That moment of difficulty had arrived: now she had to prove her incredible inner strength one more time. On top of that, the sadistic behavior of the crime lord only fortified her will and justified her mission even more: this horrible psychopath had to die for all his cruelty and viciousness.
From his side, the Boss knew that he couldn’t hold a candle to his younger female opponent as a fighter, so he was trying to break her with tricks and psychological torture. But her mind and her spirit were much stronger than this man’s low down gimmicks. She had values, qualities and hard earned skills that this privileged macho did not even know existed. Now she only needed to be focused on what she had to do to pursue her final revenge.  First of all, she had to get out of that situation as soon as possible. She had to show the boss that she was unimpressed by his show of cruelty. Throughout the entire video of her family’s massacre, she did not blink even once: she watched it all with a blank expression, without showing any feelings at all.

The Boss noticed that and could not help but being impressed by the girl’s determination and mind power. However, he still tried to tease her: ‘Well, good job pretending that watching you dearest die does not affect you’ - the big man said when the video ended - ‘So you won’t mind if I play the video again and again: I want to rape and kill you while we are watching your family getting raped and killed on screen. Death and suffering is all that you will get and see. Sometimes I am a real evil genius, I must admit!’. As he said that he kneeled down in front of the sitting girl. With a cruel smirk on his bloodied face, he began caressing her stockinged legs with his long knife. ‘You are so pathetic’ - the girl replied - ‘do you really think you can impress me with these gimmicks? You know, I have been carrying these images inside of me for all of my life: I have been haunted by them constantly. You just showed me what’s already inside of me: this is exaclty the fuel that feeds my desire for revenge on you. With this cruel display, you only gave me further resolve to pursue my goal. On that fateful day, it’s almost as if I had died too even if my body survived: everything inside me went dumb. The only feeling I had inside me was hate for you and your gang. That is why I decided to turn the only part of me that was left alive into the weapon which will cause your destruction. Only when I will have killed you, I will be able to be born again and finally have feelings. But I won’t have to wait that long for that to happen, you can rest assured.’ As usual she was teasing the Boss to frustrate and irritate his sadistic macho pride, but she was also speaking the truth about herself: up to that point in her young life, there had been only room for feelings of hate -coupled with a steely desire for retribution – inside of her. Until her revenge was complete no other emotion could ever blossom in her. The boss and all his men hand to die under her lethal feet before she could be born again as a young woman capable of all human feelings. The Boss pretended to not be impressed by the girl’s powerful speech. ‘Hahaha’ – he laughed nervously -  'This is all great but can you explain me how you will do it with your hands and feet tied?’ – Trying to sound threatening, the middle aged criminal stated shouting: ‘Don’t you know where you are? You are sitting on my special torture chair! I like to torture and kill my whores on this seat every week. You act so entitled, but you are not different from all the other bitches before you, my poor detectives’ daughter!’ – as he pronounced these words the middle aged gangster brought his knife arm back, getting ready to strike – ‘Now it’s time for you to shut up, give me pleasure and die atrociously!! You were asking me how I was going to rape you since you have damaged my dick…but who needs a dick when you’ve got a knife?’ Always kneeling in front of the girl, the crime lord pointed his knife right between her legs…and that’s when something occurred that he would have never expected!

Turning Tables

Another thing that the Boss did not know was that his female opponent was also a formidable escape artist. During her ten years long training, the Martial arts girl studied and learned all the most effective escape techniques from all forms of physical restraints: she could free herself from handcuffs, straitjackets, chains, coffins, boxes, fish tanks and ropes. She had also perfected the art of distracting her guards while she was freeing her limbs from whatever was binding them. So, while the Boss was showing her the video of the massacre and while the two were speaking, she was patiently starting to loosen up the ropes that were binding her feet to the chair. She did so with delicate, almost unnoticeable movements of her feet until she managed to completely free them from the ropes. Wisely, she did not slide her feet outside of the ropes immediately: she did not want the boss to notice anything until he was within the range of her kicks. The occasion came when the middle aged criminal kneeled down in front of her to threaten her legs and her vagina with his knife. That’s when the young girl knew that her new attack on her hated enemy could start again.
When the boss pointed the blade of his knife towards her groin, she blocked and twisted the man’s wrist between her nylon covered feet: the sudden and unbelievable pain that she caused to his wrist forced the man to drop the knife immediately. She struck with unbelievable speed and precision. Completely surprised by the young girl’s lighting fast move the gangster widened his eyes in utter shock! He could not believe that his ‘prisoner’ had managed to free her feet without using her hands! As the boss held his injured wrist with his other hand, he tried to stand up and move away from his tremendous opponent. The martial arts girl knew that she had to act quickly to prevent this. Not having the chance to stand up, as the chair was wired to the floor, she knew perfectly that her only chance of defeating her opponent was by keeping him within the range of her lethal kicks. If he managed to stand up and attack her from above it would have meant trouble for her. She had to force him back to his knees immediately. Her fast-thinking female brain rapidly worked out a strategy: as the boss was trying to stand up she launched an extremely powerful kick to his groin with her right foot. As her foot impacted his groin, a flash of unbelievable pain hit the nervous system of the gangster. The martial arts girl buried her pantyhosed foot between his legs and twisted it around to maximize the damage to his groin area. For a moment, the boss was paralyzed, almost frozen by the agony. After a few seconds, his knees gave in and he slid back right where the woman wanted him to be: kneeling in front of her. Transfixed by the pain, the desperate man put both his hands around the girl’s foot trying to remove it from his groin, but her leg was too strong: her deadly weapon was firmly stuck between his legs, squashing the gangster’s genitals like grapes. One more time, having male genitalia proved to be a crucial disadvantage in a fight between a man and a woman…
While the boss was agonising from the girl’s foot twisting and turning inside his groin, the female martial artist used her other foot to crush the remote control of the video player so that the horrifying images of the massacre of her family would stop rolling on the big screen as she demolished the man kneeling in front of her. Then, always keeping her right foot firmly locked between the man’s leg to hurt his genitals, the young girl quickly brought her left foot up.
She knew that she had to attack several parts of his body to overwhelm him and to give him no time to react, so she also started delivering a violent, rapid fire barrage of slap kicks to his face with her left foot. With 60 machine-gun like footslaps she rapidly sent him back into a state of confusion. She was kicking back and forth relentlessly: her sole was viciously whipping one cheek and the back of her foot was pummeling the other. Her foot was unstoppable, going from one side to another like the windscreen wiper of a car on a rainy day: however it was not water that came out from the Boss’s face but copious splashes of blood mixed with other bodily fluids.
After she had delivered at least one hundred back and forth kicks with her left foot, the young female martial artist switched legs and repeated the operation with her right foot: at the same time she stuck her left foot between the man’s legs to make sure the pain in his groin - which prevented him from thinking clearly - was not ending any time soon. She slapped his face back and forth with her right foot for at least another one hundred times: as one foot was making scrambled eggs of his brain cells, the other one was delivering the same treatment to his balls. Giving her enemy no quarter nor pause, when she was finished with his face, she repeatedly kicked the suffering man in the groin again: this time she did it with both feet simultaneously, always leaving them in his crotch after each kick and causing further permanent damage to his genitals. 
Even if the boss was now in extreme agony, she knew very well that to make sure that she was going to win this fight she had to think fast and act creatively: she was ready to unleash another surprise move on her victim. During one of the groin attacks by her feet, the boss had put his hand on the floor for support. She noticed that and quickly stamped her foot, crushing his palm: she started twisting her foot like she was putting out a cigarette, pinning his hand to the floor. At the same time, she pointed her other foot against his Adam’s apple and she extended her leg out. Now the middle aged criminal was pinned, almost crucified by the young girl’s punishing feet: one was crushing his hand and the other one was piercing his Adam’s apple. The female martial artist stretched her leg, pushing against her foe’s neck with all her force and delivering maximum suffering to her helpless enemy. 
In desperation, the boss tried to reach for the knife on the floor with his other hand. But once again she outsmarted him, by switching legs rapidly. The foot which was destroying his now useless right hand went right into his Adam’s Apple while her other foot stomped on the back of his left hand, pinning it to the floor, grinding it and crushing all its bones. The crime kingpin couldn’t believe what this young girl was putting him through: here he was, a big boss man down on his knees, completely at the mercy of the feet of a young woman who was tied down to a chair and who couldn’t even use her hands to defend herself! His humiliation was complete, his demise upcoming and he knew it. The only thing he could wish for was a quick death: unfortunately for him, his fierce female opponent had very different plans.

Humiliate & Destroy

After having crippled both of her hated foe’s big hands with her feet, the young woman resumed her merciless attack to the big man’s head and face. First, she opened her legs, pointed her feet outwards and slammed her nylon covered heels on the man’s temples three times simultaneously. As she did that she let out resoluted ‘Kiya’ screams, in Bruce Lee style. She hit with all her strength, knowing that her kicks were incapacitating the man’s brain, delivering permanent damage to his nervous system. The Boss felt like he was on the electric chair: with each double kick he could almost visualize a lightning bolt of excruciating pain going through his entire body. In his despearatin he wished that those kicks were the fatal blows which would put him out of his misery but no: these woman’s feet had a lot more pain store for him tonight…
and that’s when the young girl crossed her feet around his neck to strangle the Big Boss! Her pretty size 9 feet, barely covered by a thin layer of black nylon, were tightly crossed under the big man’s neck in a deadly scissor. The girl’s lethal toes were gripping both size of the man’s neck causing a stinging for of pain which increased the Boss’s unbelievable distress. As he could not breathe anymore, the desperate man finally opened his mouth: that’s exactly what his female torturer wanted him to do. With extreme speed, she stuck a foot inside of the ganster’s mouth. Once again, the man was tricked by his female’s opponent clever and humiliating move. His swollen eyes suddenly spread open, with the shock of having her enemy’s stockinged foot into his mouth: in his life, he would have never expected to be humiliated in such a surreal and creative way by a woman. His ego, his body and his mind were being demolished by her fast thinking mind and by her lethal feet, crushed under them, and there’s nothing he could do about it. Too busy to care about his opponent’s elementary macho psyche, the avenging woman locked her other foot behind his head. Then she pushed the foot she had stuck the man’s mouth further down the back of his throat, mercilessly ravaging his oral cavity. It’s almost as she wanted to pierce the back of her enemy’s throat with her pointed toes so that they could touch her other foot that was locked behind his head. Hot tears of pain and humiliation started running down the face of the formerly arrogant mafioso. To add insult to injury, she playfully wiggled her toes inside his mouth: what was almost childlike fun for the woman was an incredibly painful torture for the man though, as the girl's martial arts trained toes were bringing destruction to his oral cavity and throat. The female warrior couldn’t help smiling at the total domination that she, a young woman sitting down with her hands tied, had managed to achieve over this once feared, high-profile criminal: and she did just with her feet! Her amusement was short-lived though as she wanted to stay focused on her only goal: putting the boss through several stages of hell before executing him.

Pain & Pleasure

Mercilessly, the young girl began thrusting her foot back and forth inside his mouth rhythmically. With each thrust she was increasing the pace, penetrating the mouth of the Boss with her lethal foot.
As she was doing that she started speaking to him ‘So yo wanted me to suck your dick and rape me, no?’  - she teased him – ‘Luckily, I was not born with a dick, so I can’t be as stupid as you’ – she laughed – ‘I don’t even need a knife to rape you: I just need my pretty female foot. I know you liked it because you’ve been drooling over my feet since the first moment I walked into this room. Now suck my foot deep and hard, see if you can make it come like the good bitch you are!’
She kept thrusting back and forth with her foot inside the man’s mouth, simulating a violent penetration: each time she thrusted forward, her toes hit the back of the gangsters throat and her heel crushed his mouth cruelly. 
 ‘You raped women all your life, haven’t you? But now it’s your turn getting raped. How does it feel? How does it feel getting mouth-raped by the foot of a girl who has already kicked your male ass twice?’ 
Blood and saliva were falling from the sides of the gangster’s mouth copiously as he was getting harshly raped by her foe’s savage foot.  Between the extreme pain and the humiliation, the Boss was now in a state of trance: he could not believe what this girl was putting him through. He felt like he had to puke, while he was bleeding internally and externally. On her part, the woman could feel her foot sliding back and forth, getting drenched inside a warm pool of her enemy’s blood and saliva. Her foot was meeting no resistance now: with each thrust she was penetrating  the gangster’s mouth deeper and deeper. However,  the girl’s foot was only covered by a thin layer of black nylon: therefore, all stimuli were being transmitted from her feet to her central nervous system and to the pleasure receptors in her brain.
After several minutes of relentless foot fucking of the Boss’s mouth then something unexpected started happening inside the young woman’s body: slowly but inexorably, she began to feel a warm wave of pleasure rising uncontrollably from the sole of her foot. It was a wild feeling of power and pleasure spreading all over her entire being. She tried to resist it at first, but after a few minutes this tsunami of unexpected pleasure had taken over her completely. This sent the young woman into a further frenzy: she decided to use this immense power to her advantage in her confrontation agains the Boss. She accelerated the pace and the force of her foot thrusts in and out of the man’s mouth.
She yelled: ‘Come on keep on sucking bitch, you’ve almost made me come, I’m almost there, hahahah’. And she really was about to come! She could feel the most poweful orgasm rising irresistibly inside of her. Letting out a wild scream of womanly pleasure, she gave one final thrust with her shapely but muscular leg, sending her foot inside the bosses mouth up to the ankle. Her body twisted and lifted from the chair with the ecstasy of the orgasm and the power of her final push.
Under the force of her orgasmic leg thrust, the jaws of the boss gave in and his big mouth opened even wider, letting the young girl’s foot slide inside his oral cavity up to her heel. The martial arts avenger’s toes hit the back of the criminal’s neck so hard that she almost broke the skin of the back of the man’s neck. A cascade of blood came out of the man’s mouth but the young girl kept her foot inside his mouth, in post orgasmic relax.
Totally unexpectedly, the young woman had reached a true, thundering female orgasm: she obtained it by penetrating her enemy’s mouth with her foot. The relentless rhythmic stimulation of the nervous terminations on her foot and the excitement of the situation  drove her to the most powerful orgasm of her entire young life. But her female pleasure only meant infinite, excruciating pain for the  male gangster as she pushed down hard on his lower jaw with her foot. 
Together the two opponents had reached the climax of a spontaneous foot rape ritual, but just like a rapist and a victim they were in two very different places. They both screamed together at the climax but for opposite reasons: the young girl had reached the ultimate pleasure, while the man went through pain beyond belief as his face was being basically ripped apart by the female foot fucking his mouth. However what was left of the man’s dick managed to spit out some sperm while the woman’s was triumphantly climaxing. It was a pathetic male ejaculation from an almost destroyed dick but it meant that, other than his body and his psyche, this former rapist's sexuality was now completely subjugated to the power of the formidable young woman who had dismantled his evil empire with her feet.

However, despite her momentary – and pleasurable - loss of control,  the young martial arts avenger realised that she had to come back to her senses as soon as possible. Her demolition of the boss was far from over and she needed to regain control immediately.
‘So darling has it been good for you as it has been for me?’ she told him sarcastically, noticing the cum stain in he man’s bloodied pants.  A she spoke her foot was still casually resting inside the man’s mouth. ‘I have to say that you really scream like a bitch when you come ,hahaha. Anyway I hope you liked the taste of my martial arts feet in your mouth’ - she continued while playfully wiggling her toes and cruelly twisting her foot inside his broken mouth once again – ‘You better get used to it, because you are going to get a lot more of my feet inside you before the night is over. And guess what? - she continued with a teasing smile on her face -‘It looks like it’s you who’s going to give pleasure and die this time. Oh, and since you mentioned that you have recorded everything that went on tonight with your security cameras, I’d like to inform you that I have a great collection of videos of each one of my fights against your henchmen. As soon as I’m finished with you I am going to publish all of them on the web so that the entire world will see how 250 well-armed mafia men have been singlehandedly defeated, humiliated and killed by a young girl who only used her feet to fight. I will collect and share the videos from this fight too. I guess I am going to be the one who is going to have many powerful female orgasm as I watch myself humiliating and killing you with my feet.  Thanks to the web, millions of women around the world will use your pain, humiliation and death for their own sexual pleasure. So many men will secretly jerk off to this too, you can rest assured…And this will go on for ages, way after your death. This is how you are going to be remembered, big boss man: as the guy who’s being defeated, tortured and mouthfucked by the feet of a woman just to give her pleasure. Hahaha! - She laughed as she was demolishing what was left of the man’s ego as well as his body - 
‘This is for my mother, my sister and all the women you have raped and killed. Tonight, I’ll make sure you’ll understand how it feels to be tortured and killed for someone else’s pleasure. It’s going to be slow, extremely degrading and incredibly painful: get ready because this is only the beginning!’ she concluded with a severe and determined tone while she was staring into the bleeding eyes of his once dangerous opponent. 
Nevertheless, while she remained focused on destroying and humiliating the devastated boss, her multi-tasking female mind was wondering about what just happened: the orgasm she reached was real and it had been the greatest of her life. Her feet had always been sensitive to pleasure, but she would have never expected to come right in the middle of a fight, let alone during the final confrontation against her most hated enemy. Maybe she was becoming a sadist just like the boss? Or perhaps she had been so traumatised by what this man had done to her family that the she was now associating violence against her enemies with sexual pleasure? Was she just too excited for finally having the chance to give retribution to the man who destroyed her life that she had to celebrate her victory wiht an orgasm? However, she had no time now for psycho sexual analysis: what mattered was that her orgasm turned into yet another source of pain for her enemy. This time her emotions had worked in her favour. That was enough for her now. 
She had a job to finish before the sun would rise again.

Boss in Distress

When the tidal waves of her orgasm started to calm down inside of her, she removed her pantyhosed foot from inside the ganster’s mouth: casually but violently she wiped her foot over the criminal’s face, to clean it from the disgusting mix of blood, saliva and other bodily fluids that were filling her opponent’s foot-ravaged oral cavity. Throughout the entire beating and humiliation, she made sure to never lose eye contact with the man she was demolishing: she knew she had to submit him physically and psychologically with her determination as well as with her creative fighting style and her deadly feet. 
She had now fully realized that with her attitude and her clever moves, she was damaging not only his body but his mind and his male ego too. Making fun of him during the beatdown, in order crush what’s left of his self-esteem and weaken his testosterone-fueled aggressiveness, was another essential part of her fighting strategy: under this perspective, her foot raping of the gangster’s mouth move had been a master stroke of genius. Even if he was in total pain, he realized that his female opponent was getting fun and pleasure while destroying him: this was the ultimate humiliation for him. The table between him and her opponent, as well as between male and female, had been completely turned: he had never been submitted by a woman, and how, in his entire adult life. He used to consider himself as super alpha specimen of the superior sex: but now this woman had just demonstrated that a young girl could wipe the floor with him, and 249 other men like him, and use him as a sex toy in the process. As a result, he was totally broken and at the mercy of his female opponent at this point: he was a wreck ready to be put out of his misery by the feet of a superior woman. Nevertheless, unbeknownst to him, this incredible girl was ready to outsmart him again with another one of her clever techniques. Always keeping one foot locked behind his head to keep him still, the young female martial artista reprises her attack on the man’s big face. She quickly poke both of the crime lord’s eyes, one after the other, using the pointed toes of the foot she’d just taken out of his mouth. At first, she poked the eyes and then she come back on each one of them to twist her big toe in the sockets, to blind him temporarily and maximize the damage. Then she started pounding the Boss’s face with all her strength using the sole of her foot. After a solid series of kicks, she switched foot to give him another generous face blasting with her other sole. She finished her female foot-to-male face job by viciously rubbing her sole on his face, while her other foot was always locked behind his head: she knew that, with every part of the middle-age man’s face now broken and destroyed, rubbing her pantyhosed foot energetically over her opponent’s wounds was a mind numbing painful torture for the boss and she knew that very well. 
Finally, she placed her size 9 sole on his nose and mouth and pushed: she was cutting the man’s air supply, so that he couldn’t breathe. She knew that very soon the oxygen supply to his brain was going to run out, making him pass out. However, before her enemy was losing his senses, she wanted to inflict him one more humiliation, one that was going to annihilate his confidence forever and get him ready for the last stage of the execution of his death sentence.



With a triumphant smile and always looking right into in the swollen, bloodied and semi closed eyes of her opponent, the young girl theatrically freed her hands from the handcuff/ropes. She spread her arms and she said ‘Ta-dah!’, emphatically. Smiling like a little girl who just did a fun prank, she put her untied hands in front of the gangster’s eyes, playfully wiggling her slender fingers.
In fact, what the boss did not know was that the young woman could have untied her hands too at any time during the fight. The message that she was sending to her foe was clear: she had actually CHOSEN to keep her hands behind her back, to show him that she could totally dominate him by only using her feet and without even standing up from her chair. On both sides of the foot with which she was crushing his face, the young woman could see the eyes of the boss open with shock and awe once again. Soon though the look in the middle aged man’s eyes switched from rage and frustration to an expression of resignation and acceptance. After this final display from his opponent, he could only accept the total superiority of his female adversary: he was ready to give in to her. It was clear now that he was going to meet his demise under the feet of an undefeatable and vengeful woman warrior. She hadn’t just destroyed him with her martial arts: she had also humiliated him with her female intelligence, her creativity and her sense of humour. And she also managed to have an orgasm in the process…
As the boss entered new levels of distress, she laughed at him confidently and she told him: ‘See? Didn’t you want to see me kick the crap out of you again? There you are! And yes, it’s been that easy! Look Boss, no hands!’: she waved her hands in front of his bleeding eyes to make fun of him. She was now aware that she had just delivered the final blow to his will to live, but she knew that she needed to take things a little bit further to complete her revenge. 
With her foot, she increased the pressure on the Boss’s nose and mouth. She kept her sole flatly pushing against the man’s face until he passed out. The kneeling man fell face down at the girls feet: appropriately, he passed out in a kowtow position, submitting to his female conqueror. The boss’s big forehead was touching the bridge of girl’s nylon covered feet and his swollen lips were resting on her toes, in a position of total submission. He looked like a slave intent at worshipping a goddess who was sitting on her throne. And that’s exactly what the female avenger was to him now, the merciless goddess of martial arts destruction! The girl slid one foot down under the middle aged man’s chin and she lifted his massive head from the floor with her toes. This time she wanted to make sure that her opponent had really passed out, in order to avoid unpleasant surprises like the one he gave her in the previous fight. She might have been a young warrior but she learned fast. Luckily this time the boss was really completely unconscious and sound asleep.  Always keeping his head up with one of her feet under his chin, the young woman inspected the damage that her savage footwork had delivered to her foe’s face: she had kicked him so violently that not even his mother would recognise him now. Satisfied with what she had accomplished, she removed the foot from under the man’s soft chin. Unsupported, the Boss’s head fell down again, hitting the floor in front of the girl’s feet. She slid one foot under his face and put the other foot on the back of his head, like a lioness who wants to make sure that her prey is not going anywhere. 
With serene determination, the young avenger massaged her wrist as she looked down to his enemy’s head firmly locked between her deadly feet. A confident smile appeared on her face as she was already anticipating the final stage of her journey to Female Martial Arts Justice. 
(to be continued...)











Comments

  1. I keep checking your blog every night for an update, and my heart was filled with joy when I saw part 4 of Female Martial Arts Justice. 

    Once again, a brilliant story. The foot fucking was just fabulous, and in the final part, the martial arts queen referred to as the lioness, was another level. It was so good.

    I know it's tough for you, but try to update the finale part as early as possible.

    Big Fan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Your words give me so much encouragement and inspiration to continue. I am very happy to know that my updates give you joy and thank you for mentioning the parts which you have particularly liked. Sorry for making you wait so long each time! I'll do my best to make the breaks between stories shorter. Thank you for your support, it means a lot!

      Delete
  2. great job bro as usual! pantyhose power will dominate the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to know you've liked this new chapter! Thank you for sharing your appreciation.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much! Glad you liked this chapter. Stay tuned for the grand finale!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for sharing your appreciation for my story! I'm currently working on the last chapter, I hope you'll enjoy that too. Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. I can't wait any longer :(. When's the grand final episode coming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and happy New Year! In the next 48/72 hours there are going to be substantial updates. Thank you for your interest!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FEMALE MARTIAL ARTS JUSTICE: THE AFTERMATH (PT. 3)

FEMALE MARTIAL ARTS JUSTICE: THE AFTERMATH (Pt. 1)